State Bank of India (SBI) appointed new head Rajnish Kumar and will be replacing Arundhati Bhattacharya. Rajnish Kumar will be Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) for 3 years of terms.
Rajnish Kumar joined SBI as a probationary officer in 1980 form then till now, he has worked in the various department. Rajnish Kumar has a masters degree in physics and he was also a good badminton player.
From now Rajnish Kumar will lead SBI step by step towards it future success.
Important things about Rajnish Kumar
– Joined SBI in 1980 as PO (Probationary Officer).
– Joined SBI Board on May 26, 2015.
Important things about Arundhati Bhattacharya
– Joined SBI in 1977 as PO (Probationary Officer).
– Joined SBI Board on 30 Sep. 2013.
– In 2016 she was 25th most powerful woman in the world by Forbes.